Stripes. I'm not the biggest fan of the "stripe look" but I think I could adjust it to my style somehow. Anything is possible, right? :D


Skulls and all the scaryyy accessories you can imagine!

Even though I've been praising black leather, studds, chains and the rocker chick theme for this Fall's main look, I kinda got excited about this Pearl look as well. I think it brings a certain "Audrey Hepburn" feel to the fashion world.

Balenciaga & Louis Vuitton Fall 2009.

Society for Rational west; this calls for a DIY!!

Unif, Fall 2009.

Must have Balmain leather jacket. Gorgeous

Christian Louboutin heels. Just makes me wanna say aaaah!

Jay Ahr dress. I would rock this dress anytime!

Tom Binns design necklace.

Novella Royale purse. Black leather with studds; total dream!


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top