Here is a report of my weekend:) Hope you guys had a great weekend too! Looove

On Saturday me and my sister went out to the Regal. The place was packed, music was funkyhouse and we had a blast! Check out our night.






I was wearing a purple dress with black gladiator heels.

My sister Edema was wearing an orange dress and black heel with golden studds.



On Friday I decided to go on a small "explore Oxford tour". I went all around the famous sightseeing spots, went to Christ Church Park and did some soul searching. It was very nice, even the weather was good. For you that have never been to Oxford, here is small taste of what it is.

Head of The River



I caught a photo of a beautiful white swan.



Christ Church Park


The Radcliffe Camera



The Sheldonian Theatre


Balliol College

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top