As you have all noticed, my blog has been quite "non-existent" for a while now. I honestly, can't defend myself, don't have any excuses...all I can say is that I am sorry for letting that happen. Great news though(I hope) I feel like I am back on track and ready to start posting my daily doses of style at its best, fashion for true hunger and inspiration to all the free souls out there.

I am going through some VERY exiting times in my life right now; moving to England on Wednesday, looking for new jobs and truly deciding what I would love to do for the rest of my life. Seems like a lot doesn't it? Well, I'm the kinda girl who's up for a challenge and definitely ready for change!

I think I'm just going to throw loads of photos here so you can kinda see what I've been up to lately.
Thank you for all the followers! Love you guys xoxo

psssst, new blog avec my sister will be announced soon!




xoxo,

Enoma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top