I haven't been a very good blogger. My week was too packed up with work, school and parties. But I did remember to take many photos of my actions. Mostly I was shopping, chilling with my friends and having a lovely Easter. Sounds quite boring, but I liked it. I hope you all had a fantastic, chocolate rich Easter.


This is where my week ended, at a club with my dear friends.

My co-workers at the Cafe; Heidi&Mette.
Last week's favorite purchases. Green pencil shirt, pastel mint dress, and a black&white dress.
Here I am wearing the new skirt and a pastel ruffle top.
Posing.
Me, my Sis and Ida went to the movies to see Fast&Furious.

Me and my girl Chantel went out to eat some fried chicken.
I started my week with hanging out in town with Chantel, it was fun!!

Respect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XAI-PFQcA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top