Why does everything have to be so hard?
When a soul is pretending it will brake. No matter how strong , enough is enough. A soul needs food when it's hungry. My soul has been hungry for a long time, but I don't know how to feed it. Where is the love, joy and happiness that a young child has...My joy is not here, it's somewhere in the unknown.

" We only fear what we don't understand", well I guess I'm afraid of everything. I fear people without good intentions. I don't want perfection, I want honesty. Your weaknesses only make me stronger, you won't brake me. So, please don't do me any favors. Your disguise might be powerful but my faith will save me. Because the help I want is neither professional nor material. Your envy makes me try even harder, because I am what I am and it has nothing to do with you.

I'm moving down my life path, climbing up the walls of my ambition, filling my emotions, pouring in my experiences, spilling over my mistakes..just like water. I'm thirsty for power, for love and thirsty for happiness. Sometimes I get thrown at the rocks, sometimes I lay on the smooth sand, I might dry out or burst up as a flood..just like the sea. I am just like water, just like the sea, just like fire, just like land, just like air; I am, I exist.

I've got so much things to say...I'll never forget how I was treated, because it made me who I am. In struggle I found myself and I'm happy of what I see. Though you pull me down I stand firm. You can keep on talking, because on the meanwhile I'll be walking, into the unknown. There is not a light at the end of the tunnel, because the tunnel was never dark. Life is a bright tunnel with dark paths, that we sometimes accidentally take. Life is an act, where we all can have our own verse in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top