Xzibit might be pimpin' out cars, but I'm pimpin' out clothes, shoes & bags. I want to stand out from the crowd, be different and special. That's what we all want, right? So I figured out a very cheap and easy way of doing that; pimpin' old stuff. All you need is some paint, glue and diamonds. You can make anything old look brand new. Fabulous things do not have to come from a famous designer, they can come from anybody. We can make normal things look like our own, make the unique and one of their kind. Here are just a few of my things that I pimped out.


Basic pink heels, cute pastel colored heels and a leather clutch.

I bought these pink shoes from England and I thought they were too normal, so I glued on some diamonds.
These shoes I bought from Seppälä for only 1,95€( I know, really cheap), and glued on pastel colored diamonds.
This clutch was originally beige and I never used it, so I painted it black and glued on many diamonds. Now it looks brand new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top