Check out my crazy shopping spree today! I went to vintage shops, fleamarkets and basic shops. I found some fantastic items, and for CHEAP!! Fabtastic. Hope you likeyy!

A girl's gotta get her some shiny stuff! All of these from a vintage shop, everyhting under 10£ !


These amazing black leather heels were only 16£, from Matalan. To die fooor!



These babies I bought also from Select. I love the because they're pink gladiator sandals, and plastic! How fab? (only 5£).


I bought this vintage floral dress from a nice lady at a huuuge fleamarket, and the orange purse is from Primark.



This floral dress I bought from Select, it was 15£.



I bought this lovely bag from a fleamarket, for only 4,50£.


These indian fringe bags for only 4£ each!(Primark again)


These cute sunglasses for only 1£ each! (Primark)



Purple high-waisted satin skirt. Only 5£(originally from River Island; 25£).


Violet silk shirt. Only 4,50£.


Vintage top, I loove it!. Only 2,50£ !


Lovely greyish ruffle shirt. Only 3£!


Kissessss<3


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top