Hi Guyssss! Just wanted to show you some of my new stuff. Hope you like it!
I also had my birthday this week...I didn't do much, dad took me shopping, we went to eat, watched a movie and ate some vanilla cake;) But you never know what the weekend brings! Hope you've had a great week so far. Looove, kisses & inspirations.

I've wanted a hat like this for a while now, found it from Primark, 4£!;O


Orange/peachy/salmon dress. New Look, 12£. <3


Violet mini dress. Select, 13£. (definitely for partyyy)!



Denim ruffle skirt. Miss Selfridge, 7£. <3


Pink dress. Miss Selfridge, 7£.


Zeebra puffy skirt. Primark, 10£.



Hihihihiiii, took some photos from the bus.



Colourful floral baggy Tee. Select, 7£.



Black west with a big bow. Primark, 5£ :)


White clutch. Bay, 7£ :)


Golden, flat gladiator sandals.(Ihave the same ones in tan) Primark, only 4£!


White heels, New Look. 10£ ! :O


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top