Devious, backstabbing, mean, vicious, a real witch. Do you know people like that? I do, I know them too well. Sometimes I feel like giving up because of them. They are working for the devil & they try to defeat and make me feel lesser. I have grown a thick skin, so it will be hard to destroy me. I know God is with me & I know what I want and, most importantly, what I need. I might not get it straight away and I might have to go through hell before getting it but I still keep on trying. " It's not the destination, it's the journey" right?
We are all blessed and deserve the best. Remember that the grass might not be greener on the other side. Always appreciate what you have because it could be taken away from you in a second.
When you feel weak, look for support & try harder. Suffering is in our life for a reason; to know the good. We are what God created us to be. We all have a meaning and we can make the world a better place. Whoever said that one person can't change the world, was wrong. It's a start.
You need to wake up in the morning, look into the mirror and say: " I am beautiful, I am good, I am worthy, I am talented, I can & I will. Never let your own doubt defeat you. We all have our insecurities but use them to your advantage, not the opposite. Do your thing and you will stand out. Copying others is too boring anyways.
When you have that vicious witch in your life, let them try to brake you because that is all they know. And while they are out to beat you they forget themselves and actually make you try harder. Success is the best revenge in the world. Believe in yourself.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top